Saturday, November 22, 2008

happy Birthday Liam!

I want to wish our sweet little man happy 6 month birthday! So in true blog fashion I will right 6 things we already know and love about our little "chopper" (Wesley's pick for baby brother's name).
1.) I love your big eyes, chubby cheeks and pouty lips. You and your older brother look like you are permanently storing cheerios in those cheekies.
2.)I love the Afro you are already sporting. Let's keep it growing!
3.) I love your smile. It makes your big eyes light up and those chubby cheeks get even rounder!
4.) I love that you are an observer. I love that you are watching everyone and taking it all in.
5.) I love that you keep everyone entertained with your baby noises. They say you coo all the time!
6.) I love all 17 1/2 pounds of you. I can't wait to hold you "chopper" my little love bug!

5 comments:

Murphy Momma said...

Precious! I can't wait to see those curls in person. Sharon

P.S. how do you find all those fun photos for your blog?

Our journey said...

Less than 2 weeks! Are you freaking out yet?

Dawn said...

Happy 6 mos Liam!! You get to hold him SO soon!!!!

Brian and Autumn said...

You are so close!!! :)

Jana said...

Oh my goodness! So excited for you! It is such a GREAT trip!!!