I got tagged. I am supposed to find the fourth picture in the fourth file and explain it...
I am on Aaron's laptop so I, like Leanne, just picked the fourth picture since there wasn't four files to chose from...
Here is the explanation. That is me and my college roommate. That is her little girl Allie who is stinkin adorable!!! We were visiting our college town this summer and got to catch up with old friends. We had lots of fun!
I am tagging: Shannon, Kami, Michelle R., Rachel
Thought for the day:
Patients is actually faith in God's timing!
We started this journey as a family going from 3 members to 5. On December 12th we brought home our precious second son. Making us a family of 4. We'll see how and when God choses us to become 5.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Picture tag
I got tagged. I am supposed to find the fourth picture in the fourth file and explain it...
I am on Aaron's laptop so I, like Leanne, just picked the fourth picture since there wasn't four files to chose from...
Here is the explanation. That is me and my college roommate. That is her little girl Allie who is stinkin adorable!!! We were visiting our college town this summer and got to catch up with old friends. We had lots of fun!
I am tagging: Shannon, Kami, Michelle R., Rachel
Thought for the day:
Patients is actually faith in God's timing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You did it! I love the thought on patience.
Thanks for the quote! I have been praying for you! Shannon
Bethany,
I hope you hear good news soon. Even if you don't travel in dec which i hope you do and I hope we get a referral before xmas i'm sure you will still travel before us. I"m thinking march or april at the absolute earliest for travel if we get a referral on the schedule that Christy said..I would love for you to cuddle my little man and tell me all about him hopefully families will start being aloud to take pictures again. Can't wait for that call and the email to see my little man's face for the first time. What a wonderful gift it would make for christmas but if not then when ever god is ready. Here's praying for movement in the courts and another wave of referrals.
Post a Comment