Weird choice of picture I know. For someone who is leaving in 3 DAYS! Yeah clowns are supposed to be happy yet this clown is sad. Well that is how I feel right now. I am so excited and happy yet so sad to leave Wesley. I was doing okay until this morning when I dropped him off at pre-school. He is normally very happy to be there. Not this morning. He just looked at me with those big blue eyes, and whispered "mommy don't leave me." The sympathetic Pre-school teacher took him from my arms as I quickly turned to hide the tears that were literally flowing out of my eyes. The dam has been breached! Please pray for this sad clown.
4 comments:
I am so sorry. I can't imagine how torn you are feeling. The trip will go by fast though and before you know it you will all be together at home. Almost there :)
I am sorry-it is so hard when you have other little ones who do not totally understand what is going on, even if they sort of get it. But when he sees little Chopper, he'll not even think about the time you all were apart and he will be so happy you are all together again!! We will all pray for you while you are gone, and for Wesley, too!!
Bethany, I know this is so hard. We're here for you. You just go ahead and cry all you need to
That makes me cry just reading it. You will miss him and he will miss you, but you will both be fine!! Enjoy your trip and love on my guy for me!!
Post a Comment