Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Remember this picture?
Last time it was used to announce the referral of our sweet baby boy.
This time it is to announce that we are going to go and get that sweet baby boy!

10 comments:

Erin said...

I am about to scream I'm so excited! Congratulations, he's officially yours! Did you let out the biggest sign of relief, or did you scream?
Erin

jody said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!Congratulations-how exciting and what a way to bring on the holiday season!!! God is so GOOD!!

Our journey said...

Still overjoyed for you! I can't believe he will be in your arms in just a few short weeks. PRAISE GOD!

Michael and Michelle said...

WoooooHoooooo!!! I am screaming for you right now!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to Ethiopia!!!!

Michelle

cb4swife said...

Very excited for you Bethany! Praise God!!!! Can't wait to hear the details...Shannon

Melissa said...

I am so excited for you, I think I'll tag along! Rejoicing from the mountain tops of Virginia! Ethiopia...here the Ryes come!

With amazing excitement, Melissa

Troy said...

That is AWESOME! Praising God!!

What's funny is my word verification to leave this comment is "verses up" ... think God's trying to say something there?? :)Time to raise our voices to heaven to give him all the GLORY!

Brian and Autumn said...

So HAPPY!!!!

Leann said...

Congratulations, Bethany!! That is very exciting news. Snuggle our little guy for us. I'd love pics if you're allowed! e-mail me radleann@yahoo.com

Meade family adoption said...

Bethany, praise God: WE'RE GOING TO ETHIOPIA. I love you and cant wait to go get our babies together!!!!!