Just thought I would share a major triumph in my world!
We started this journey as a family going from 3 members to 5. On December 12th we brought home our precious second son. Making us a family of 4. We'll see how and when God choses us to become 5.
Monday, July 5, 2010
God has truly blessed us!
Soo I just wanted to let everyone know how much God blessed me last week. Besides the fact that I got to go on an awesome vacation to florida that my parents generously paid for, God gave me an extra blessing. When I went to Mexico in the spring I came home to a very angry little boy. Liam wanted nothing to do with me. He would push against me, scream etc. It was painful. I mean I know kids will act out and punish parents for leaving but this was a little extreme. So the weekend before we left on vacation the boys had to go early without me. I had to stay back because I had class on Monday, and well 7 papers to write. It ended up being a super productive weekend and I got lots and lots of cleaning done. But I was dreading I mean dreading connecting back with the boys and dealing with whatever yucky stuff Liam was going to dish out for not being around me. BUT I was wrong. Well I had a lot of people praying about it and I myself prayed pretty hard. I didn't get to see the boys when I first got to the beach house. But the next morning I was the one who got him out of bed. From that moment on for the next 24 hours he was a true momma's boy. He wanted nothing to do with anyone else. He didn't even want anyone to look at him. LOVED IT!!! Thank you so much GOD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just had one of these with Ashi. It soothed this mama's worrying heart to know he actually missed me. I hear you.
Post a Comment