Thursday, July 22, 2010

Do you ever?

Disclaimer: I am totally hopped up on Benadryl which is my ticket on the looney train...
So super random picture. Just found it and I was laughing so hard. Literally it looks like my stomach will fall off!
*Do you ever get really stressed when you have a male doctor and your hands get all sweaty, and the harder you try to be normal the more sweaty you get? ...no?...okay so bad opener.
*Do you ever wonder why boys get to pee standing up?
*Do you watch reality shows just so you can feel better about yourself or your situation?
*Do you ever wonder why we as humans hurry up just to wait?
*Speeding just to end up waiting at a stop light.
*Rushing to pick your food from the menu only to sit and wait FOREVER...
*Hurrying to start a family only to wait till they can move out (hahahaha)
*Speeding through adoption paperwork on numerous occasions just to wait (killer!)
*If you have boys (especially toddler) do you ever contemplate how similar your house is to a frat house?
*Constant eating
*Constant bodily noises: AT ALL TIMES!
*The toilet seat is almost always up
*People don't flush/ not because they forget but because they are so proud of what was left in the toilet!
*Someone (liam) Grabs my boob at some point (the middle of walmart) and screams Momma booby over and over and louder and louder (as he is, excuse me, squeezing it)
*Waking up with a naked boy in your bed (see an earlier post where someone decided to crawl in my bed to "snuggle" but really needed their butt wiped).
*Boys peeing at random (whether in the house at a toilet or not...)
Man as much as I wish I had a manual for those boys and as much as I kill myself trying, I love those boys and am so happy to be there mom! It isn't always fun but man it just works and I am so blessed to be doing what I do! Even if I do fall in the toilet because it's dark and someone didn't put the toilet seat down...
So if you haven't wondered any of these things maybe you are now. If not tell me a "Do you ever.....?"

2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Totally hilarious..and yes...those kind of things happen to me often...hmmmm....

Janice said...

Do you ever wonder why the kids are the ones supposedly doing all the growing but I'm the only one doing all the eating?

your post made me laugh!