Monday, June 7, 2010

Sorry I don't know how to turn my pictures. Anyway here are some pictures of Liam's birthday. I wanted to post about how life is going with our boys now that we have been a family of four for over a year and a half but unfortunately I just don't have the energy. But I will do it. Just enjoy the pictures. This also happened to be the year Wes turned 5. In my book 5 just seems like a really big deal (for momma:). For Liam we had lots of people over and just praised God for our little boy. We also had the added blessing of celebrating his surgery going so well. His party was Mem. day but his actual birthday was June 2nd which happened to be the same day we got the results back from the biopsy and everything was benign. Thanks for all your prayers! I am off to eat a Twinkie and head to bed.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Once again, Sesame St Cakes- SOOO cute!
You are very creative, and executed your ides flawlessly!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

LOVE the pics so glad Liam is ok. :)