First of all I just wanted to say thanks for some of the most encouraging and kind words. It is so scary being vulnerable, sometimes you get roasted for it and sometimes super blessed.
So We just watched last comic standing which I have to say is pretty funny. It has inspired me to move to Hollywood and become a stand up comedian. I think I would go with the whole jokes exaggerated and made up from my own life. Mostly about the kids.
I will leave with a quick humorous monologue between me and one of my children. He will remain nameless only to save face when he is in his 20's and my blog is famous since well I am a famous stand up comedian in hollywood.
Picture this: me fast asleep in my bed (always a good place to sleep) Anyway I'm fast asleep and one of my kids (who will remain nameless) comes and crawls in my bed. I reach over to snuggle him and I discover he is naked. Here is our conversation:
Me: uggh why are you naked
Unnamed child: Because
Me: because why? where are your close
Unnamed child: I took them off and I pooped
Me: you pooped, you pooped where
Unnamed child: Mom I pooped in the potty where poop goes and I need you to check my butt and make sure I wiped good.
Me: if you need me to check your butt because you pooped then why you are crawling into my bed?
Unnamed child: yeah I thought we could snuggle first.
5 comments:
Ha! Laughing at the ewww factor!That could totally happen at my house too! :)
Bethany,
I laughed out loud like an idiot at your comedic situation. Your kid (who will remain nameless) is so funny! I hope your day goes by quickly and that tomorrow brings good news!
You would be a great stand up comic, how does Aaron feel about the new career idea? Love you and hope all goes well, you are in my prayers daily. I love you and miss you!
Thanks for the comic relief! I needed that today!
Praying for good news tomorrow!
How did one of my kids crawl into your bed? LOL
Post a Comment