Remember my post about my little sleeper? Do you remember who I talked about how once we lay him down not one peep is uttered? Well my friends I am not eating my words but it is something much better then that. Tonight for the first time we had a babysitter put Wesley and Liam to bed. On 2 occasions My sister and my Mom did the honor but in the (almost) 9 months since we have been home we have always put Liam to bed. If we leave the boys with a babysitter we put Liam to bed first and then leave. Not tonight my friend. NO sir we left at 4:30. When we got home at 8:30 expecting to have 2 sleepers we were informed that Liam cried when he was put to bed, and actually continued to cry even after bottle bribery(something I don't do:). She said that Liam was not asleep. I squealed with delight(yes I squealed). I thanked her payed her more than I should have I am sure and quickly went in my babies room. When I went in there he stayed laying down which left me wondering if maybe he had finally fell asleep. After making "a little noise" I saw Liam peering at me in the dark. I said "Hi baby Mommy is home." To which he literally giggled and leaped to a standing position and proceeded to jump up and down in his crib. I rocked him snuggled him and laid him in his bed and haven't heard a peep since! He is quiet at night because he is happy...NOT some weird over analyzed reason I made up to freak myself out!
WE ARE ONE HAPPY FAMILY
2 comments:
what a precious follow up to your earlier sleep post. he loves his momma!
You are so funny! And such a great mommy. He LOVES you so much and feels so secure knowing you are there. I know I would too. Love you Bethany--miss you tons.
Post a Comment