We started this journey as a family going from 3 members to 5. On December 12th we brought home our precious second son. Making us a family of 4. We'll see how and when God choses us to become 5.
Monday, April 26, 2010
So blessed
Although I am sitting here feeling particularly discouraged, I am amazed by how much God has blessed me. I have two amazing and healthy little boys who always can make me smile. Up until this point Aaron and I have always been very healty. God has blessed Aaron's career. To top things off God has provided an oppurtunity to go back to school. I really take this last one for granted and just assume that a further education is everyone's right.
I am so thankful to everyone in my family who is working hard to make this possible. Number one Aaron.
So as I feel discouraged and am pretty sure I am just incapable of studying for tests, and although there is some anxiety over what is going on whith my health I sit here amazed at just how blessed I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My Grandma Gussie used to tell us:
"When you are discouraged,
Thinking all is lost
Count your many blessings,
Name them one by one
And it will suprise you
What the Lord has done."
It sounds like you've already learned that lesson. I'll be praying for you! Love, Teri
Post a Comment