We have had a crazy busy summer. I mean Crazy busy but fabulous. There have been things I want to post about but never get around to it. I often think in posts. I actually think out the way I would type it. It's weird and unfortunately thats as far as some of my posts get (my head). Well I thought I would just post a few pictures of exactly what we have been up to. Then I hope to post about my thoughts on 'gotcha day,' changing birthdays and hindsight on instant 'bonding.' Here are some pics of our Family day. Liam had officially been home in the U.S. 6 months on this very special day of June 12. He was at Hannah's Hope 6 mo and in our Home 6mo. We were starting the journey of officially being home longer then in Ethiopia. I always thought we weren't going to celebrate 'gotcha days.' Really we haven't celebrated the day we first met him. We have always thought in terms of the day he was here the 12th of Dec. Anyway I won't get into in this post but I wanted to say that we deamed this day "family Day." It was a celebration of when we became a family of four joined together again. All of us in one place.
1 comment:
Glad to hear your summer is going well! Cute pics.
Post a Comment