Sunday, April 26, 2009

Prayers needed

Well here I am again ready to be transparent with you all. I know my transparency has often seemed so negative over the last few months but I am trying to process what is going on. Liam's screeching has gotten worse. I am so at a loss as to what to do. I am struggling so hard right now becuase i feel like I should be able to fix this. I should be able to figure this out. I can't. I have tried I have tried so hard and everytime it is met with total failure. I don't know if something is physically, mentally, or emotionally wrong with my baby. I don't know how to help him. I have spent the last 4 months in a complete state of confusion. I sit here so broken. So totally broken. Liam now doesn't just screech during the day but as of the last two nights he does it now at night in his sleep. He wakes up screaming and crying and I don't know what to do. I hold him but he seems beyond the place of being comforted. Please pray for me. Please pray for me. Please pray for me as I miss Wesley. I miss having the mental strength and emotional energy to be engaged with him. I miss my sanity. I miss feeling competant as a parent. Most of all I am grieving. Grieving what our adoption story looks like so far and grieving what I had painted it to be. Please pray for us. Please pray for doctors social workers and Us as Liams parents. Please pray for God's mercy and divine intervention that he would interced and give us wisdom. Give us some indication as to whats wrong. Please pray that if there is something that will work to help this please pray it shows some signs sooner then later. Please pray for my relationship with Liam. Pray that our relationship would be an inseperable bond of a mother and baby. Please let him need me.

8 comments:

Rachel Locke said...

We'll be praying for you Stast!!! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Know that we are praying...our second child had colic, but I consider that different...we knew what it was, and although we couldn't fix it, we knew it would pass. Just know that in your desperation- we are praying. It is your honesty that God sees, and others too. I am asking for miracles on your behalf!!!!!

Melissa said...

We are praying for you and we won't stop. Just as you won't stop trying to figure the little guy out. We love you B!

Jess & Matt said...

praying for you. that you find answerd that you need and you find peace.

Chris and Jana said...

we would love to pray for you. thank you so much for your honesty.

Carrie said...

My heart breaks for you. As Mothers that is what we want to do, fix and make it better right away because we do not want to see our babies suffer. One of the hardest things to do is totally surrender and give it to God. Prayers of strength to you, prayers of wisdom, prayers of peace, and prayers that something turns up to help all know what is bothering your precious Liam.

Eastiopians said...

Have been & will continue to pray for you all! I really hope & pray that he is diagnosed accurately soon so that treatment can begin! I don't know if you have or not, but get help from your friends and family while you are going through this. Throw all the rule books out of the window when you guys are in crisis mode. And it certainly sounds like you are in crisis mode. It's okay to leave him with someone else for a few hours while you do something for yourself or with your husband or just with you and Wesley. It will help you become more rested and relaxed which will help Liam. And be his warrior...stand up to these doctor's and social workers when they are not helping you. Get second opinions. *Big Hug*

Theresa

Brian and Heather said...

I just prayed for you. Hang in there!!! Know that you guys are not alone but are being covered in prayer...