To think the Dr's thought he didn't have reflux...Seriously this is my little one after 10 days of med...I still look at him and wonder if he didn't get switched in the night. He is totally a different baby (well almost;)
Disclaimer...I do have shorts on...watch the video you'll see what I am talking about. Sheesh it's the middle of the day!
11 comments:
ok, seriously, when I need to laugh, I'm going to watch that video ... that is GREAT!
so funny. i love his cute laugh:)
So soo cute! I absolutely love that and am going to show it to everyone I know. : ) Glad you have a "new" baby in your hands!
Love it!!!! lol
What a wonderful video; he is adorable!
My family and I are close to being on the waiting lists; can't wait to experience what you are today. Our little girl was adopted in Guatemala so we are excited to extend our family.
yeah!! Glad to see giggles, and to hear the screeching has diminished. We're having the screeching again, but I think it's because he just started daycare on Monday. He cries every time I put him down and when we put him to bed. Bedtime is like it was when we first got home (except we're not even trying to rock him anymore).
SO CUTE!! I love this video :)
OHHH! Look at my son-in-law go! He is so super cute. I can't wait to show this to my little girly. I have to get some video of her on here too.
We love you more than words--
just found you through the agci yahoo group. the laugh is fabulous! lol about you having shorts on.
My triplet teenagers love this video! Thank you for sharing, it's such a pick me up and always makes me smile.
That is AWESOME!! I Love love love baby giggles!!
Post a Comment