Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm back

So I just realized that I need to change my time counter since we are no longer needing to count down the days until we get our little man. I have so much to write about which is why I feel I have been putting this off for so long.
First I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Brian and Autumn for Passing court first time! Can't wait for you guys to travel!!!
Soo I am not sure where to start...Here is a run down of posts that I need to write.
1. My 44 specifically answered prayers! (in Tribute to Melissa (I love you and miss you) and Sitina (my FDL).
2. Our trip broken down day by day.
3. Life at home...What's it really like?
So If you wouldn't mind giving me votes as far as what you want to hear first. Number 2 will end up being 8 different posts.
Here is a picture to chew on until I hear back...If you guys are still out there reading since I took a fifty year hiatus from the blog and posting.

5 comments:

Renee said...

I vote #2

Rachel Locke said...

He is so stinking cute. Can't wait to see him again. Course now all my kiddos want one too. I'm not going to vote because you told me some of it all. But if I was to vote I would go with #3.

Michael and Michelle said...

My vote is #2. I haven't even made it that far yet and I've been home longer than you.
Michelle

jody said...

#2! #2! Must have the details of the trip please!!!

Melissa said...

I am still waiting for #1. See, I love and miss you more. Sitina and I want to know why we were not in Jamaica with you for a girls weekend. WE ARE girls and all...