We started this journey as a family going from 3 members to 5. On December 12th we brought home our precious second son. Making us a family of 4. We'll see how and when God choses us to become 5.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
We're home
I have so much to write about our trip. I just wanted to let all of you meet our little man. Here he is with Dadda. This was within the first 10 minutes of meeting him. We had to change a major poop! Welcome to parenthood....Again!
What a beautiful little man...so happy for you! God is amazingly good, looking forward to reading your journey to Ethiopia. We will be going on Jan. 11th!
9 comments:
He is GORGEOUS!!! I have been following you all for awhile but have never commented. I was holding my breathe for a pic :)!! Thank you!!
I can't wait to read more....
ADORABLE! Glad you guys made it back safely ... looking forward on hearing about your journey...
Haha. Can't wait to hear more. Feel better!!
Sorry you are so sick. I can not wait to hear more about your trip!
Welcome back! And he's absolutely beautiful!
Sarah
What a beautiful little man...so happy for you! God is amazingly good, looking forward to reading your journey to Ethiopia. We will be going on Jan. 11th!
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted
He's a HANDSOME nugget! cant wait to hear more about your trip! so glad you are home safely!
Yeah!!! He's home!! We're so thrilled for you.
Sharon
Congratulations!! What a cutie! So glad your trip went well.
Post a Comment