We started this journey as a family going from 3 members to 5. On December 12th we brought home our precious second son. Making us a family of 4. We'll see how and when God choses us to become 5.
Hey I just noticed that our timelines are pretty close to the same. Mine is at the way bottom of my blog. Boy we have been waiting a long time!!!! Not compared to other countries I guess. Michelle
Bethany, I am on pins and needles for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I remember this feeling and the agony of hearing the phone ring every time! Praying friend (and craving doro watt). Sharon
5 comments:
Hey I just noticed that our timelines are pretty close to the same. Mine is at the way bottom of my blog. Boy we have been waiting a long time!!!!
Not compared to other countries I guess.
Michelle
Ahhhhhhh! So excited for you!
Uh oh- I hope that doesn't mean today was worse :( Praying for you guys!
AHHH! Shannon got her referral which means you moved 2 spots on the boy's list. You are now #2 on both lists - soon soon soon!
Bethany, I am on pins and needles for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I remember this feeling and the agony of hearing the phone ring every time! Praying friend (and craving doro watt).
Sharon
Post a Comment