We started this journey as a family going from 3 members to 5. On December 12th we brought home our precious second son. Making us a family of 4. We'll see how and when God choses us to become 5.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Our Baby Boy!!!!
Yesterday at 5:30 we got news of our precious baby boy. He is absolutely beautiful! Big eyes and chubby cheeks! I will write more later but we are going out to celebrate!
8 comments:
I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!
Thanks for talking me through last night! I couldn't think of a better way to spend the "big news" night with anyone else!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
So fantastic, it's amazing isn't it! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations! I am very excited for you...what a fun week it has been! God Bless...Shannon
I am glad you posted! The tension post just didn't portray the excitment of your little guy.
AAAGGGHHH! So happy for your new family of four!
Praise God! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see a picture of him in your arms.
I am so excited for you!!! I kept checking your blog ALL day waiting for the news. Congratulations.
Congratulations!!! Soooo very happy for you!!
I am just thrilled for you guys!!!! What wonderful news....a baby boy!!! This is just GREAT!
So happy for you!
Michelle
Post a Comment