Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Moby Wrap and getting excited

So here they are the long anticipated pictures of us trying out our moby wrap on Wes. I have to tell you that unlike most little boys his age He was completely delighted to be our guinea pig. When I took him out of it he said "Yeah I was born." I guess that proves just how magically "bonding" this wrap really is. So as you can see this is the picture of me with Wes. He super happy! I am only stretching my neck so that I can see over his head. The weight of him may be well distributed but that does not take away from how ridiculous we look :) I think for his size I should put him on my back. Or maybe this is more proof that my Chiropractor is right and I should stop carrying him. Hey he is my baby :)

Here is Aaron he thinks the Moby wrap is cool. More Masculine than some of my other wraps but he felt the need to flex just in case it gave off the wrong impression. Wesley is in the midst of getting ready to flex also :)

Yes this is Wesley wearing his Snuggy in the Moby wrap. How precious is this!!!
Everyone I don't know if it is the wrap I love so much or the fact that our baby will be carried in it! But it has been a huge part of making this feel more real! I needed that. I am getting sooo Excited!!!

8 comments:

Our journey said...

Yeah! Pictures of Wesley in the wrap! You look great carrying him, but he may be a little big to carry in the front (his legs almost touch the ground!) I was checking out the site and did you see they have a mini Moby for kids to carry their babies in! I had to make a makeshift sling for the Bean when Bug was little and I was carrying him around all the time. She had to carry around her babies too! Jason would have flexed too...just so no one got the wrong idea about his manliness-lol! Those men are funny creatures. Getting soooooooo excited right along with you!!

Amy

Brian and Autumn said...

The pictuers are great! So as a seasoned mother is this the wrap you would recommend to us newbies? Um, and I've decided that you need to hurry up and get your referral so we can travel together. Oh wait, I still need my referral too... :)

Melissa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos!!! Your boy could not be any cuter--

My sister wants me to get a Moby--she used one with her last who was born in March and wore that child everywhere!!! I will need to try it out--

Praying for your referral!!!

Melissa

Dawn said...

How fun!! I'm very confused on the whole wrap..sling...carrier thing. I have some time before I need to get one, but I'll definitely need to do some research.

Michael and Michelle said...

FUN PICTURES!!!!! I am going to get the Moby for sure!!! I just don't know what I want for the second wrap????? Maya, peanut, hotsling, slingling, ect. ect. ect. I will keep looking online.

Thanks for your help.
Michelle

Outdrsycple said...

I've heard good things about the Moby, but there is another type of sling that I love, I can't decide which would be better. I wish I knew someone's that I could try out. So excited to see you guys move up the list!!! Come on October :)

Unknown said...

I really enjoy how Aaron had to act all tough. That wrap is pretty sweet although I do think Wes is probably too big to go in the front you head barely peaks above his :)

Meade family adoption said...

I SO enjoyed the pics, you brought me laughter today, I don't get to do that enough these days.