Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Giggles

Soo here is another post for your enjoyment. Again it has absolutely nothing to do with adoption but I seriously must do this to not only keep my sanity but to keep my other fellow bloggers alive. Our life force is something to read... Okay anywayssss Last night George (oh forget it Wesley) Wesley was having a hard time falling asleep. There was a whole party going on in his room with just him. (Party for 1?). Well I went in there about every 15 min. to keep the noise down and the talking to a minimum, seriously what can a 3 year old talk to himself about for an hour and fifteen LONG minutes. So the last time I went in this is our conversation... Me: Wesley are you being naughty in here Wesley: No I am being nice Me: You are...Well nice boys obey their mommies and they are quiet and go to sleep. Wesley: What do naughty boys do? Me: They disobey and then have to have consequences Wesley: I am thinking about that one.... I also have to tell you that he started pre-school last week. Oh my sweet boy! So he started pre-school and he cries every time I leave him. Which makes it very hard on me. Anyway...today he sat down next to me on the couch and he said "Ask me how school was." I kind of giggled and said "How was school?" He said "Doing well." There it is. I know it doesn't move anyone further down a list but hopefully it brightened your day and gave you a laugh.

2 comments:

Our journey said...

Thank you Bethany! I for one love the posts, even if they are not adoption related! Wesley sounds about adorable. I love/hate this age. Bug is sooo lovable and sooo michevious all rolled up in a cute little 2 1/2 yo package.

A

Thomas said...

Oh my gosh... that boy is a riot! I love the things that come out of his mouth these days. I'm always up for a good Wesleyism. You can pass those stories along any time you want.