We started this journey as a family going from 3 members to 5. On December 12th we brought home our precious second son. Making us a family of 4. We'll see how and when God choses us to become 5.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Craziness
Sooo I did some investigative blogging and I think we are unofficially......
I just read your post about the sibling list....I hear you loud and clear. I had those same thoughts. And it's not just thinking could we handle it but would it be fair to the siblings we would be adopting....would I have all the time they deserve????
I totally understand and it's so good you thought of this now and not after a referral.
3 comments:
I just read your post about the sibling list....I hear you loud and clear. I had those same thoughts. And it's not just thinking could we handle it but would it be fair to the siblings we would be adopting....would I have all the time they deserve????
I totally understand and it's so good you thought of this now and not after a referral.
Congrats on your new numbers!!!!
Michele
So exciting!!!
Oh my! 5 is getting so close!
Sharon
Post a Comment