Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Arggghh

This is my blogg and I can vent if I want to! As the court closures loom in the very near future I find myself being thankful that we still have not received our referral. I think it would just be too hard to know our little prince our princess and not be able to bring them home. God is answering our prayers but why do I feel so bummed? On one hand I just want to know him or her and on the other hand I am glad that I don't know them and have to wait 4 months to bring them home. Here is my second issue. I hate that we have a blogg. I try to post to keep people updated and I feel like no one reads it. I also feel like i am having a hard time connecting with people on the listserve. Oh well this is about us and our journey. Sometimes it's just nice to feel a special connection with another family or two or three (now I am just greedy).

8 comments:

C said...

I have a hard time on the list server also!! But you got a freind here email me anytime gummie629@hotmail.com

Our journey said...

Me too Bethany. This wait is hard and as much as my friends here try to understand, I feel the most comfortable sharing with you guys. Maybe we will travel together. We are close enough on the list that that is a possibility. Come on October. I have had enough just thinking about the courts closing and they haven't even closed yet!! I think we might be a frighfully anxious bunch come September.

Amy

Melissa said...

Bethany,

I am reading and I am praying for you. Keep smiling and all of us mammas-in-waiting can support each other!

Melissa (Va.)

Rachel Locke said...

Stastido
I read your blog. Thought i'de let you know.

Murphy Momma said...

You're in a valley Bethany and the good news is that there WILL be a mountaintop in your future! Oh and you should stick a blog counter on your blog. You'd be surprised how many of us read and don't comment. :) (I'm lazy)
Sharon

Erin said...

Bethany, install feedjit (feedjit dot com) it shows you how many hits (and where from) have come to your blog. It will blow your socks off! Many of us quietly stalk each other without commenting, sorry. But I appreciate seeing how everyone's doing, helps keep me at peace. So, thanks for posting.
Erin

C said...

:)

Outdrsycple said...

I know how you feel about blogging and no one reading it. I sent out letters to all my friends and family thinking they would be excited to follow along on our blog and only two of my friends read and comment and I don't know if anyone else even gets on it ever. Oh well, at least I have my other adoptive families to blog with :)