Thursday, December 4, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

It is finally here! It's my turn. We started this journey 16mo. ago and I feel like we are just beginning! I am sad to leave Wesley but I am so excited for all of us to start the next chapter of our lives becoming a family of 4. Please pray for peace for Aaron and I as we say goodbye to Wesley. Pray that God comforts Wesley's heart. Pray for fun and a good bonding for Wesley and my Mom. I want this to be a fond memory for them too. Pray for my sister as she helps with watching Wesley. Pray for Aaron and I as we meet our Liam. Pray for a connection and a bond for Liam and us.
Thanks for all of your love and support. Grace (my sister) should be keeping up with our blog while we are gone.
Peace out!
Bethany

6 comments:

jody said...

Have an AWESOME trip and know you will be covered by prayer while you are gone!

Dawn said...

Best wishes to you!! We'll all be thinking of you!! Can't wait to see pics when you get back and hear all about it!!

Our journey said...

I am soo excited for you Bethany. I feel like I am going. Give my little one a kiss and whisper in her ear that her momma loves her so very much. God will be with all of you during this time. Do not fear.

Renee said...

Bethany,
I guess you won't be snuggling my little guy but maybe the next travel group can. Hope you have a great trip and congrats to making it to the hugest step in the journey. Praying for good health and safe travels for all of you.

Brian and Autumn said...

Oh I wish I was going with you. Can you just shove me in a suitcase? I was so excited for so long that I would get to be there with you and see that first meeting... so PLEASE take lots of pictures/video that you can share so I can still feel like I was there with you! I will be praying for you all! SUPER EXCITED!!! :) Love ya!
Autumn

Michael said...

You are going to have the time of your life!!!! I know how you are feeling about leaving your little man......It will so so worth it!!!!! I can't wait for you to be home and have your whole family together!

Praying for you guys,
Michelle