We started this journey as a family going from 3 members to 5. On December 12th we brought home our precious second son. Making us a family of 4. We'll see how and when God choses us to become 5.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
My Wife the Trooper
Aaron here. You know, the silent one that doesn't write anything. I feel the need this morning to give a shout-out to my wife! She's a trooper! She's been dreading the day that she would have to get shots for our travels. That day came...this morning! 4 shots! I'm pretty sure that I would have been dreading that visit also. I whine when I have to get 1! She doesn't hesitate to do something when it comes to her babies though! She is amazing! Not just for what she did today, but for what she does every day, consistently...that's being the perfect wife for me and the absolute best mom for the little guy! I admire her ability to hold tight to her convictions, which means consistency in raising our boy, every day, 24/7, and her ability to graciously love me through my weaknesses every day...pretty much 24/7! I love her!
It will be a great day when we get to bring our baby home! I will be excited, but I think she will feel better when her baby is home and she can rest a bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aahh, Bethany. What a great little tribute from your hubby.
Great shout out! I know you don't know me, but where's mine? Just kidding. Can't wait until we all get to TRAVEL!!!! :)
Post a Comment