Sunday, October 12, 2008

Being Tagged

So I feel super special that I have been tagged. I really do. Unfortunately for my sweet friends who tagged me I have no idea how in the world to do it. Seriously I don't know how to get the tag on here or the names to be connected to blogs or anything.... I know it is probably cheating or something and there are many of you out there that I want more than anything to include in this game...but alas you must settle with 7 random things about me, and you will be left to always wonder if you were one of the 7.... 1. One of my feet is almost a half size bigger than the other foot. It isn't noticeable but sometimes my shoes fit different. 2. I am ticklish on my neck. Right side only. I actually sleep with the collar of my shirt pulled off of my shoulder because it bothers/tickles me that much... 3. If I stay up until 11:00 I have to eat another meal. It can be a sandwich or a t.v. dinner or something quick. But I have to (I mean get to) eat almost the same amount that I did at dinner. YUMMY! 4. I just made my first batch of cookies on Tuesday night...They were amazing! The recipe calls for a box of pudding...seriously let me know if you want the recipe. I think I have made it this far without ever baking cookies because Aaron and I really don't have much of a sweet tooth. Wes on the other hand was grown in utero solely off of pancakes and donuts (55 lbs. worth Heck Ya!) So needless to say he has a sweet tooth. Funny thing after we baked them he said "why did you put the cookies in the oven?" That tells you right there it was to long before the child had home made cookies. 5. I love Sour straws! I don't like candy but man I love sour straws (my mouth is salivating right now). 6. I think it is Hilarious when people drool while laughing. You know the people, they get laughing so hard with their mouth open that drool dribbles out. HILARIOUS!!!! 7. I love water...I love the beach, Ocean, the lake, a swimming pool, a bath. I even love a glass of water. I love it love it love it! I seriously think I will be a fish when I grow up! Well sorry everyone that I have no clue how to put names at the bottom...Hopefully enough people are being tagged by everyone else that I don't need to worry about it:)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Mmmm...I could go for some cookies right now! So - how is the wait going for you now? Is the travel wait harder than the referral wait?

I'm pretty sure we are #7 for a boy and #10 for a girl. I am getting SO impatient!!

Brian and Autumn said...

Haha. Good answers.

Meade family adoption said...

Great answers!!!!!!! So how were the cookies?