We started this journey as a family going from 3 members to 5. On December 12th we brought home our precious second son. Making us a family of 4. We'll see how and when God choses us to become 5.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Praying, fasting and blessings
Sooo a bunch of us decided we were going to fast and pray from 8 p.m Wed. night to 8 p.m Thurs. Well I was nervous because I have never gone that long without food. Well lets just say that God gave me a lot of Grace and I had a fever for the last 48 hours which totally depleted my hunger. Is that cheating? Well I spent a lot of time in prayer for some very specific families who are in the process of difficult adoptions. They miss their little ones and want to bring them home.
Well we also have all been blessed and excited to see some families receive referrals of their little ones. Are you ready for this number? 8 Girl Referrals were given out this month! Yes 8! I have no idea where that puts any of our numbers and I don't want to even guess! I just want to be excited for my friends who have just met the newest members of their family.
NOw we start praying they are able to travel before the Gov. shuts down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can not wait to hear the new numbers next week!! Can you imagine if we moved 8 spots!!!! Holy macaroli!
Amy
Hey Stastito! Now I know how to find you! Ha-Ha
Post a Comment