We started this journey as a family going from 3 members to 5. On December 12th we brought home our precious second son. Making us a family of 4. We'll see how and when God choses us to become 5.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Here is George and his cousin. They are just 1 year apart and it seems like as the years go by they become closer and closer friends!
Thanks for the comment. I sure hope it's soon too! But it really doesn't matter because courts close and we won't be traveling until Oct. or Nov. I'm sure.
3 comments:
It is nice to have cousins that close in age.
Thanks for the comment.
I sure hope it's soon too! But it really doesn't matter because courts close and we won't be traveling until Oct. or Nov. I'm sure.
Michelle
What cuties! Nice to see you are back. Vacations are the best. Sometimes it is soooo hard to come home.
Amy
Post a Comment