Friday, May 7, 2010

Results are in!

First of all I want to apologize for the ackward presentation of my posts. As I read through them I can't edit them anymore. I also type them in one format and they show up in a different format once posted. Okay on to the news. Labs came back clear. X-rays came back clear. Ultra sound shows a mass. It is not a hematoma or something that will resolve itself. It will need to have a biopsy so they can figure out what it is. This is such a huge answer to prayers. His surgeon won't be in the operating room next week so we have a week of peaceful down time:) Our continued prayer is that the biopsy shows the mass is benign, and that Liam's recovery goes well. This is good news for me as I have an appointment for myself that I have waited about 3 weeks for. It is for the swelling in my neck. It is with the ear nose and throat doctor. I honestly don't feel like he will have any insight into what it is from but I am super excited to see him as I have had horrible sinus pain for about a year and it has gotten really bad in the last few months. With everything going on with Liam I really didn't care about my Dr's appointment and would have canceled it in a heart beat. Thanks for all of your prayers. Aaron and I, Liam and Wesley definitely felt every one of them!

4 comments:

Thomas said...

YAAA!!! We'll keep praying. Thanks for the update.

Teri R said...

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. (Eph 3:20-21) Yea, God!

Erin said...

Well that's hopefull, but I'm so sorry surgery seems to be in the future! I'm praying you get some answers at your appointment so you have one less thing.
Hugs!

The Frenchs said...

This is Allison French - Teri's cousins's daughter - I just found your blog and am praying for your beautiful family, for peace and healing to surround your home.