We started this journey as a family going from 3 members to 5. On December 12th we brought home our precious second son. Making us a family of 4. We'll see how and when God choses us to become 5.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Hello
Yeah I know I titled my post hello. But I literally didn't know what else to put and sometimes the effort I put into titling the post is all for naught anyway because it doesn't really fit. So hello...goodmorning...salutations.
I realized I only seem to write when I am needing blog therapy. So although I don't have anything to say I thought I would post anyway.
I was looking back at what I put in my previous posts and realized it's a lot of venting. It kinda makes it sound like we aren't doing well and such. Truth is we are doing well. The kids are doing great. School is stressful but fun for me. Aaron loves his job. So really we couldn't ask for more. I just know that in those moments of struggle and ultimately growth it's hard. I want others to feel validated that at the Rye house it's not always smiles and ease. I did realize though that I should balance a little better between the two.
Let's see highlight of my 2010 thus far. Hmmm...my trip to Mexico. I really had a lot of me time. Super selfish I know. Mom's aren't supposed to want to run to another country just so they can have peace and quiet. Well I did and I got it and it was awesome. Aaron is such a blessing as a husband. He is such a trooper and watched the boys. Course I don't consider it the same as when he is out of town and I stay home. When I stay home life continues. When Aaron stays home I try to work out breaks for him. Organize meals. And well I can't get the saying out of my head "when the cats away the mice will play." I am so happy they had fun though and I love coming home to three happy boys rather than what Aaron has to come home to. The kids are happy but I am usually a crotchety mess.
I have been keeping up with my Devo which is good. I had a really good peaceful time with God while I was away which was such a blessing.
I will leave you with a wise four year old's perspective on relationships.
"mom from the time girls are little they always stare at the boys."
He is in for a rude awakening:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment