We started this journey as a family going from 3 members to 5. On December 12th we brought home our precious second son. Making us a family of 4. We'll see how and when God choses us to become 5.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Soon to be a happy mother's day to me!
I am so excited about mother's day. I feel like having my two boys gives me even more justification to celebrate and make this day extra special. I will have to post pictures soon because I have two little men who are about to turn 1 year older (or in my little brown one's case 1 years old!)
I am so excited as I am so proud to be their mother. Both of them do things that amaze me every day. They both know how to challenge me in ways I never thought possible. They also know how to make me laugh. Is that not the best job ever? Staying home with my two sons who make me laugh? Well I guess all the more reason to celebrate on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment