So I was standing in the Kitchen today dipping chocolate chip pancakes in Karo syrup mixed with butter and eating them, when Wesley came up behind me and started punching me in the butt. I said "Hey why don't you go punch Daddy in the butt?" He ran over to Daddy and proceeded to do the same thing to him. After about 2 punches he was back at my rear punching me. I said again "hey go punch Daddy's booty." He said "Nah your bunnies(yep that's what he calls em) are much more squishing." To which my kind sweet husband laughed very hard at.
Thanks Wes. Yes this did prompt me to work out the glutes at the Y.
3 comments:
hehehe - that is too funny!
Ha! I bet Aaron paid him to say that :)
Kids are so darn funny.....at our expense sometimes!!!!! Sounds like Josh speaking of my lack of "youth"---"Mom, you'd look like that lady if your skin was still smooth", lol.
Post a Comment